Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gare Bear

As per request of some, I am updating you all on my dating life.
 
Gary. How do I find words to describe Gary? He's relaxed, funny, sweet, smart (especially when it comes to trees), and good-looking. He's from Monterey, Mexico but he is an American citizen...phew. I met him through my roommate, Chantelle, who is Gary's cousin. On our first date we played Frisbee Golf where I embarrassed myself many times by repeatedly throwing the frisbee a quarter mile off course. But good ol' Gary looked deeper and found it in his heart to ask me out again. When it comes to competition, he usually wins. Good thing I'm not that competitive.

He told me yesterday that he liked my sense of humor...he even used the word 'witty.' He earned 3,829 brownie points for that. Very few guys that I've dated appreciate my sense of humor, or even get it. I am so glad that we find the same things funny (at least for the most part). Hooray!

Gary is fantastic. I've even been hiking with Gary and enjoyed every minute of it. It takes one great guy to make me enjoy hiking. Cheers, Gary!

P.S. For the record, I have never called Gary "Gare Bear," nor do I intend to.

This is the only picture I have of him. We went shooting in Wallburg (?) last weekend.



This is the pumpkin we carved together. As you can probably tell, it's a cougar...its body is even carved to scale. Go Cougs!

1 comment:

LC said...

yay. thanks for the update. i was dying to hear. he sounds great nat! yay yay for gare-bear! maybe you don't intend on calling him that...but i sure do!

love ya lots.
les