Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fumfkins and the Frovo River Trail

For family night this week, Gary and I carved pumpkins with my family. It was the fourth pumpkin we've carved in the last 2 weeks. The other ones we worked on are rotting now, so we were glad to get one that is still in tact.


Ben carved a classic Halloween Jack-o-Latern.


My grandma and grandpa Morgan made a great face with curly eyebrows and all.


This was my dad's idea. We were supposed to be spooky. Instead Gary looks 12 years old. At least the pumpkin looks good.


The best picture we took that night.

Last Saturday we also took a stroll down the Provo River Trail. I was surprised at how pretty it still was. And the weather was perfect. I'm glad we took advantage of it before it became brutally cold!

 

3 comments:

LC said...

cute nat. you look happy. which i like.

also, that last picture of the river is gorgeous.

The Wasek Family said...

You're so cute! I'm glad to hear your dating a nice boy! BTW, he is very good looking! Good for you!

Britt Linde said...

nat your boy is a cute one!