Most people know by now that I have a vested interest in jewelry. It all started in Italy and has expanded to my post-graduate and career plans. I love the website
bidz.com because it's a bunch of really nice jewelry auctioned for extremely cheap. Of course "cheap" is all relative. But when a $20,000 ring goes for $2,000...I'd say that's pretty cheap. I've had my eye on this website for months now. I've bought a few cubic zirconia pieces here and there, but never gotten into the real stuff. Then one day I light flipped on in my head. If I can get a $600 14 kt gold amethyst and diamond ring for $91, why don't I turn around and try to make a profit on this. So I won the bid and now my next step is to figure out where I want to put it up for sale. The ring is gorgeous.
The center stone is a 3.15 carat cushion cut amethyst. There are 24 .12 carat diamonds set around it. All in yellow gold. This rings makes me want to drool. I'll let you know how my business venture ends up...or whether I just bought myself a rather expensive birthday present. And for all you potential husbands out there, I wouldn't mind getting something like this with a diamond in the middle someday...

1 comment:
Nat that is beautiful! Good luck with the selling! I'm guessing it shouldn't be to hard.
Post a Comment