Monday, July 20, 2009
Good Bad Date Story
Actually the date was really good. The guy's name is Brian and we had a great time together. He made tin foil dinners and then we went up in the canyon and ate them sitting on a log. The log we found was probably 5 feet off the ground, so we can to climb to get onto it. I happen to be a kind of fidgety person and my leg had fallen asleep so I decided to reposition myself. At one point I had one leg on each side of the log. I was resting one foot on an off-shooting branch. Well that branch broke which through me off balance for a bit. I slowly started rotating to the left. About 3 seconds later I found myself falling into a berry bush 5 feet below me. I was glad it was there to break my fall, but it stained my white sweatshirt. I got up laughing. First of all, I just fell off a log. That's pretty funny. Second of all, how did that even happen? Brian was really nice about it. He didn't even laugh, which I find kind of miraculous. I'm sure the whole image of me collapsing to the ground must have been very amusing. At least I was amused. I lost Brian's fork in the bush. I want to rename the location "Natalie Falls."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that story totally made my afternoon.
Post a Comment