This summer has not gone even remotely close to plan. Initially my plan was to work 40 hours a week accompanied by some healthy socialization. Well, the 40 hours didn't quite work out, but at least I'm close. The socializing has been taken to a whole new level. I broke up with Ben like 3 weeks ago...and now I'm dating someone else? What the heck! That's the fastest turn around I've ever had before. I'm not worried about it being a rebound or anything, I just hope that's not the vibe I send off.
So here's the scoop on the latest guy. His name is Brian. He is from Delta, Colorado. He is very familiar with the exquisite dining establishment, Starvin' Arvin's. That made me very happy. He served his mission in Argentina and is leaving on an internship to Peru in 2 weeks. I've always been really good at this whole timing thing, haven't I? So considering our timeline, we just want to take it easy and enjoy each others' company.
Well, that's the latest.
P.S. 37 Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you date like it's going out of style!
Nat you just make me laugh. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun!
But when your name is Natalie what can you do??
Down boys!! DOwn! :)
Post a Comment