Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Distracted

Around 10:00 pm yesterday, I realized I had had my underwear on inside out all day. Distracted much?

Also, I am marrying the most wonderful man in the world. Sometimes I am stupid and say stupid things, and instead of getting mad, it usually ends up with Gary comforting me. I have no idea how that happens, but it just goes to show how sweet and patient he is. I can't wait to marry him. (71)

Wedding plans are going well. The colors are green and yellow. I have a dress, which is gorgeous. We got our Engagements taken (I'll post them in a couple weeks when I get them back). Our next step is to pick out flowers. We keep hearing about people that have eloped or that are getting married in 3 weeks, and we are really jealous. Granted, April 22nd was the most convenient day for us, but planning a wedding in general is very inconvenient. No, we have no plans to run to Vegas and get hitched this weekend, but it's definitely tempting some days.

School's good, except the part where I have to stay awake in class and do my homework. This semester is not shaping up to be my most impressive for my GPA...go figure. I'm ready to be done. San Antonio, here we come!

No comments: