Ben Ford
Ben is my boyfriend as of 2 weeks ago. He's been in my ward for the past year and he's also been my FHE bro for the same amount of time. When we started to date, it was kind of a shock to all parties involved...very unexpected. But things are going well. He is from Sandy, Utah and is studying Mechanical Engineering. He's a fantastic guy.
When High School Musical 3 came out, Ben and I shared a special connection with the song "The Boys are Back." This picture was taken during our FHE family photo shoot during winter semester. Who knows...if it weren't for Zac Effron, we might never have started dating.

Funny story: I am in charge of making the ward menu. So when I made the spring one, Ben and I were plotting against Brian Spencer. He encouraged me to label him as Brian "Triceps" Spencer, or something ridiculous like that. I told him I would. So when the take-out menus were finally printed I switched Ben's picture to this one and changed his name to Ben "Hot Lips" Ford. The second counselor in our bishopric will only refer to him as Hot Lips now. Don't worry, this was months before we were dating...but it's kind of ironic how things ended up.
I'm still working at the International Study Programs office. I work the front desk when I'm not putting Italian Visa applications together. It's really slow in the summer so I get paid to read my scriptures, play Mahjongg online, and do crossword puzzles. It can get boring sometimes, but most of the time it's not bad at all. I started as a TA for Humanities 201 this term. I remember now why I like 202 so much more. Greeks and Romans are cool and all, but I would much rather look at a Caravaggio and a Pollock than some broken pots. Yes, I'm sure I'm shaming all my fellow Humanites out there by saying that. Sorry. I tell it like it is.That's all.
Nat

1 comment:
SOunds really fun! And he sounds like a really funnny guy! You guys have a cute beginning!
Post a Comment