It's best when you improvise.
gorgeous. what made you do it?
My neighbor was doing it and I was ready for a change. Long hair is fun but it's a lot of work. Plus, I like short hair. It's a nice change for summer.
DANNNNNNNG!!!! it looks SO SO SO GOOD! very chic!
holy smokes!!! you look great!! I can't wait to see it in person you beautiful girl you. best of luck with finals
Ah! So cute! It's that A-line you've always wanted! You should have come back to my house to show me...
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! You look so great!!
So cute! I really like it! We need to hang out sometime. I haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
gorgeous. what made you do it?
My neighbor was doing it and I was ready for a change. Long hair is fun but it's a lot of work. Plus, I like short hair. It's a nice change for summer.
DANNNNNNNG!!!! it looks SO SO SO GOOD! very chic!
holy smokes!!! you look great!! I can't wait to see it in person you beautiful girl you. best of luck with finals
Ah! So cute! It's that A-line you've always wanted! You should have come back to my house to show me...
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! You look so great!!
So cute! I really like it! We need to hang out sometime. I haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment