- Brewer sent me a letter! Woo Hoo!
- My mom sent me a package!
- I bit into a piece of chocolate to find out it was not just chocolate, it was a Reese's! What a pleasant surprise.
- I found Italian candy bars at Many Lands market!
- I hosted two test reviews for my job and they went awesome. I love feeling like I know what I'm talking about.
- I bought frozen pizza and diet coke.
- Somehow I was on the team that won the triathlon at our ward's winter olympics. My trophy was a hat for the National Rifle Association of America. At first I was tempted to re-DI it, but I actually kind of like it.
- I kind of started dating someone. I know I'll probably get a load of nasty phone calls asking why I haven't told anyone...the answer is I'm just lazy. His name is Rob. He's from Hawaii. I met him in my English class. My good friends and family know him as Spam Man because he first offered to make me spam and that is how this whole experience began. He's a funny kid and shares my life long desire to wear glasses. He also shares my dislike for Jack Johnson's music (Banana Pancakes excepted). He's a Japanese major and wants to go into International Law. :) He's got blond hair and kind of has the whole surfer look going for him. No piercings or tattoos that I know of. He speaks pigeon english a lot of the time. I have learned that "dakine" is just another pronoun such as this or that. "Grinds" means food and "ono" means delicious. The only Italian he knows is "Buon giorno principessa!" Acceptable...
Nat

1 comment:
You are DATING SPAM the MAN!!?? That is so exciting!!! I didnt even get a hint when you would talk about him!! you go girl.
Post a Comment